Spark the Rise Round 2 WinnersNews & Updates | January 16, 2012
A student from Chandigarh, a businessman from Delhi, and an...
Be a part of this movement to change the India. The afternoon session will feature:
During the Discussion with Spark the Rise Finalists, the Sparks and influencers will adress the following topics:
1. Google is more afraid of competition from two dreamers innovating in their garage than competition from other corporations. Why is there so little radical innovation like this in India? – Moderated by AtulChitnis from FOSS.IN.
2. Nine out of ten innovative ideas never see the light of day. How can we bring more innovative ideas out into the open? – Moderated by Geetika Dayal and Manish Joshi from The Indus Entrepreneurs.
3. What can non-profits and for-profits learn from each other about how to tackle goals (from key deliverables to marketing to scaling up) effectively? – Moderated by PriyaNaik, from Samhita
4. What are the five biggest pitfalls for new startups, and how can they be avoided? – Moderated by VinodKeni from Aavishkaar.
5. What are the most effective ways for establishing partnerships—whether with volunteers, donors, or business partners? – Moderated by ShreyGoyal, from Villgro
6. How can grassroots movements change India? And what can we learn from successful examples? – Moderated by DevalSanghavi from Dasra.
Join the conversation on #SparktheRise and follow @MahindraRise!
On 29 December, 2011, Cyclone Thane ripped into Tamil Nadu in southern India. Forty seven people were killed and the damage to infrastructure is estimated at USD 376 million.
If you enjoyed this article, keep up on new stories and conversations about Rise×