The Spark the Rise Grand Finale is finally here! Join the conversation on twitter by following #SparktheRise and @MahindraRise, watch the Power-Talks live at 3pm, and the Award Ceremony live at 5:30pm at www.sparktherise.com, on our facebook page, and on your mobile!
Be a part of this movement to change the India. The afternoon session will feature:
- Discussions with Spark the Rise Finalists: How can grassroots movements fuel change in India? Follow our revolving group discussion between the 18 finalists and a group of influencers focused on innovation, entrepreneurship, and movements. Our discussion moderators include: AtulChitnis from FOSS.IN, Geetika Dayal and Manish Joshi from The Indus Entrepreneurs, PriyaNaik from Samhita,VinodKeni from Aavishkaar, ShreyGoyal from Villgro, and DevalSanghavi from Dasra. Time: 2pm-3pm
- Power-talks on Scaling Up—Social Impact and Value Proposition: Solomon Prakash from Ashoka India, and ParvathiMenon from Innovation Alchemy will provide insights on how social ventures can increase their impact. Watch the power-talks live at www.sparktherise.com, on our facebook page, and on your mobile. Join the conversation on twitter by following @MahindraRise and #SparktheRise.Time: 3pm-4pm
- Awards Ceremony: The 4 Grand Finale Winners will be announced! 1 crore in funding will be given to the winning Change-makers. Find out who will take home the top award of 40 lakh. Watch this event live at www.sparktherise.com, on our facebook page, and on your mobile! Time: 5:30pm-6:45pm
During the Discussion with Spark the Rise Finalists, the Sparks and influencers will adress the following topics:
1. Google is more afraid of competition from two dreamers innovating in their garage than competition from other corporations. Why is there so little radical innovation like this in India? – Moderated by AtulChitnis from FOSS.IN.
2. Nine out of ten innovative ideas never see the light of day. How can we bring more innovative ideas out into the open? – Moderated by Geetika Dayal and Manish Joshi from The Indus Entrepreneurs.
3. What can non-profits and for-profits learn from each other about how to tackle goals (from key deliverables to marketing to scaling up) effectively? – Moderated by PriyaNaik, from Samhita
4. What are the five biggest pitfalls for new startups, and how can they be avoided? – Moderated by VinodKeni from Aavishkaar.
5. What are the most effective ways for establishing partnerships—whether with volunteers, donors, or business partners? – Moderated by ShreyGoyal, from Villgro
6. How can grassroots movements change India? And what can we learn from successful examples? – Moderated by DevalSanghavi from Dasra.
Join the conversation on #SparktheRise and follow @MahindraRise!